yet another blog about computer, technology, programming, and internet

Saturday, June 28, 2008

New Blog Name and Domain

Saturday, June 28, 2008 Posted by Ismail Habib 14 comments
Today is quite a day for me and my blog. I decided to change my blog name from a programmer's thought into a computer geek's blog. The reason is because the old name is not so relevant with the content of my blog. Thus, instead of focusing in programming-related post, I can freely put anything as long as it has something to do with computer *wink*.
The domain is also changed. I used to use a subdomain from blogger habsq.blogspot.com, but then a friend of mine (yes, even a computer geek has friends) told me that it is better to use a domain of my own. Finding the right name for my blog is quite painful experience. Most of the name I thought has already been registered, especially because I prefer to have a .com or .net extension which sounds much cooler than those with .us or .info for example ;) Ultimately I decided to use the name www.geekyblogger.com which doesn't sound too bad, don't you think so? I used NameCheap to register and it's quite cheap since I used a promotion code “ROSEMONTH” (thanks to Qiqinofa). So, please be nice to me and update your bookmark will you?

I will keep my hosting in blogger until I decide that I really need my own hosting for this blog. For now, enjoy my blog!

14 comments:

  1. Thanks for taking the time to talk about this, I feel strongly about it and really like mastering more on this subject. If feasible, as you acquire experience, would you mind updating your blog with much more information and facts? It is very helpful for me.So more pls click here

    ReplyDelete
  2. The clear user interface as well as greatwebsitebuilder.com the fastest download speed of Here this variation make it extra appealing The performance of Snaptube Download – PC, Android, iPhone & APK Free the app is likewise higher in this Snaptube variation.Using SnapTube Youtube Downloader HD video for Snaptube App the very first time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:32 AM

    you comfort to enjoy real-time HD videos.wallinside.com/ The Mobdro Kodi supports both Visit here the Freemium and also Mobdro Costs versions.Mobdro (APK) | Download for PC free Mobdro for Android There are numerous methods to Set up Download Mobdro Kodi on Mobdro. Yet, we have given the basic Mobdro for Android as well as simple process to Download Mobdro.

    ReplyDelete

  4. ارخص شركة تنظيف بالاحساء ارخص شركة تنظيف بالاحساء
    ارخص شركة تنظيف شقق بالدمام ارخص شركة تنظيف شقق بالدمام
    ارخص شركة تنظيف شقق بالمدينة المنورة ارخص شركة تنظيف شقق بالمدينة المنورة
    ارخص شركة تنظيف شقق بالرياض ارخص شركة تنظيف شقق بالرياض

    ReplyDelete